For Sale Challenger 601 1A/3A

I think there were already a couple attractive offers for the aircraft, but sure.

Derg said:
I think there were already a couple attractive offers for the aircraft, but sure.
So I can post aircraft I'm brokering for clients? I've got an almost TBO PA-23-180 in OH for sale, a C120 in FL for sale, and a few Cirri. So I'm good advertise?

ComplexHiAv8r said:
So I can post aircraft I'm brokering for clients? I've got an almost TBO PA-23-180 in OH for sale, a C120 in FL for sale, and a few Cirri. So I'm good advertise?
Le sigh.

Stone Cold said:
Are you employed by them? 1099 or W-2? Or just commission? I think there's a difference here...
I don't really see a difference. What does being an employee do to rule #1. If I wasn't and INC it would just be a 1099. And most of my dealings haven't been just the brokering. The two I've done this year were other small companies I've worked with in Engineering upgrading aircraft. The PA-23 is a straight broker if I can bring a buyer in. I wouldn't do business with that company but I used to fly the plane a lot. It's actually a OSH winner from years ago. I asked as I haven't posted here for rule 1. I also welcome any questions in PM as well.

Last edited:
I don't really see a difference. What does being an employee do to rule #1. If I wasn't and INC it would just be a 1099. And most of my dealings haven't been just the brokering. The two I've done this year were other small companies I've worked with in Engineering upgrading aircraft. The PA-23 is a straight broker if I can bring a buyer in. I wouldn't do business with that company but I used to fly the plane a lot. It's actually a OSH winner from years ago. I asked as I haven't posted here for rule 1. I also welcome any questions in PM as well.
I honestly don't know, as I'm not in that business, yet, (never can rule it out), but I haven't looked at the rules, and have no clue...I was just going on what you two posted. I'm sure a living room moderator will issue a final ruling soon...

Stone Cold said:
I honestly don't know, as I'm not in that business, yet, (never can rule it out), but I haven't looked at the rules, and have no clue...I was just going on what you two posted. I'm sure a living room moderator will issue a final ruling soon...
You looking to get into this? I kinda fell into it and really all word of mouth. Most never make the advertisements. I started on helping find the replacement and then trying to get rid if the one being replaced.

You looking to get into this? I kinda fell into it and really all word of mouth. Most never make the advertisements. I started on helping find the replacement and then trying to get rid if the one being replaced.
I really have thought about it, as I have a lot of time at home, but when I'm gone, I'm really gone. The problem right now is I live in Florida, which has been discussed on here, and I really don't see me breaking into the brokering business with little connections and scumbag operators trying to make $.50. I have not ruled it out, but it would take a move from where I am, and that's not happening soon, from what I can tell.

PM me if you know something I don't...

How come there's all this yip yap in the thread and my peemp chalice is empty?

How come there's all this yip yap in the thread and my peemp chalice is empty?
Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 10.42.32 PM.png

Back