CFS 3?

IrishSheepdog

Sitting in the median
Anyone on here still play CFS 3? I'm thinking of picking it up at Best Buy, and wondering if people still do battle online from JC. If so, let me know, I'd be interested in playing online with some people from here. Can you play in large groups?

I would be interested in playing, usually 8 or less players keeps the game moving, with more players sometimes it get a little choppy. Ask Doug what happens when I get on your six...balls of fire!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Rausda is Rittmeister Manfred von Richthofen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those were the good 'ole days..now I get shot down every two seconds..youngsters like C'kid are virtual aces on there...

You guys still playing? Perhaps I should reinstall it and provide you guys with some more chum!

Hey rausda, I forgot to tell you....I can play again. I invested in a new laptop. Let me know if you guys play sometime- I'm in.

Im in for a little of that action. I dont have it yet, but could shortly. I also heard that IL2 was a good game online.

I'm game for this weekend, if it's before I'm working. Installed it, taking some getting used to again. My rudder control in the joystick is RI-DI-CU-LOUS. All jacked up, but hopefully I can retain my Warbird flight skills after knocking the rust off.
grin.gif

I hate to hijack the thread or anything, but I have a question for those of you who know, I try to play games online but I can't, I have figured out why but I don't know what to do about it. My router isn't configured properly, so I can't connect to any online game that uses IP addresses. Little help here? Thanks in advance.

Could do that for a while. Anyone else game? 8PM East, 7PM Cent, 6PM Mountain... etc.

I can only play for about an hour or so though, it is Friday night after all!
smile.gif

I was planning on being in, but I just realized that the joy stick that worked on my old computer doesn't work on my new one. I'll definitely be in though as soon as I get a new one!

Back