CFIScare

That's high praise after only 1 day. Hopefully I won't disappoint the next 4 days!

If you were ever an ass to me @Derg I'll already be talking about how we did things on the 170* at the previous company, so you are safe.

On a related note, Derg is a great guy to fly with. It's going to be a good trip.

*I never actually flew the 170.

That's high praise after only 1 day. Hopefully I won't disappoint the next 4 days!

If you were ever an ass to me @Derg I'll already be talking about how we did things on the 170* at the previous company, so you are safe.

On a related note, Derg is a great guy to fly with. It's going to be a good trip.

Don't let that stop you from reminding the world how superior it is to the 757.

I dunno. I don’t really like black people...

You're the new Sisyphus, you're never going anywhere.
AFEDA844-31CD-4851-AD7C-B8F86D6AF89E.jpeg

Realistically if you ever do manage to get off of the 73, you'll probably go the 320/321. Not sure where you are in your career, and how long that you have toward retirement. But all your WB are Boeings. So you're right back to the yoke.

Boeing be all like: "You can't get ever get away from me, Tina. I'm up here, I'm in your head."

Realistically if you ever do manage to get off of the 73, you'll probably go the 320/321. Not sure where you are in your career, and how long that you have toward retirement. But all your WB are Boeings. So you're right back to the yoke.

Boeing be all like: "You can't get ever get away from me, Tina. I'm up here, I'm in your head."

I retire in a long time. I keep telling myself we’ll have A360 by then.

Sorry, I forgot what this thread was about. Back to the two dudes and their exploits on a real plane at a real airline.

Back