CFII/MEI

girlinsky04

I have a friend wondering...

He is interested in getting his CFII/MEI and he was wondering if anyone would recommend career pilot school to obtain those ratings or go to ATP and get them there.

Any advise?

Anyone else know of a good place to go for a fast track to those certs?

He is interested in getting his CFII/MEI and he was wondering if anyone would recommend career pilot school to obtain those ratings or go to ATP and get them there.

Any advise?

I would recommend a friend CFII for the CFII and a local school for the MEI. I would avoid ATP, you can easily spend over $1000 or more for ATP.

Do you mean Career Pilot School as in the JC sponsor with the Kansas operation?

If so, I think you'll get plenty of recommendations for them over ATP, but, compare the options each offers and the prices. I still think CPS will still come out on top, but you have to do your due diligence. ;)

Check the CPS forum too - the owner is often on JC and is a straight up guy. No ATP bigwigs really show their faces here. Plus, there are plenty of CPS student praises there too.

Any advise?

Feel free to PM me or post any specific questions your friend might have about the CFI program at CPS.

Michael

Back