CFII job at 141 school anywhere (except Florida)

cefiro

I have only gotten about 30hrs in the past 3 months at my current flight school, so I definitely need to go somewhere else. I did my flight training down in Florida, so id prefer to test out a new area of the country.

Basically I am looking for a 141 school in an interesting city that is hiring. I am a very low time CFII, I have about 250hrs with 30 dual given.

Any help appreciated! :)

fletchersteel

ATP is not 141, but one can get a lot of hours in a short amount of time! I don't know if they are needing instructors, last I heard they were a little on the full side. Maybe somebody else while chime in and update the situation.

Crockrocket94

Check out Atlanta, I know there are some schools in that area. Falcon Aviation maybe?

And I beleive there was a 141 school in Oregon that was hiring a month ago.

DL31082

ATP is not 141, but one can get a lot of hours in a short amount of time! I don't know if they are needing instructors, last I heard they were a little on the full side. Maybe somebody else while chime in and update the situation.
Last thing that I heard ATP was only hiring ACPP graduates. So unless you went to ATP they won't hire you. Falcon Aviation is a good school in ATL and they have a forum on here that management checks. So if you want to find out if they are hiring ask on there.

cefiro

Last thing that I heard ATP was only hiring ACPP graduates. So unless you went to ATP they won't hire you. Falcon Aviation is a good school in ATL and they have a forum on here that management checks. So if you want to find out if they are hiring ask on there.

I will check that out, I currently live in Kentucky so it wouldnt be too far away. Thanks for the help!

astec

yea... and ATP is definently not hiring until February or March.. thats from the ATP job lady.... bummer :(

todd405

There is a school in Denton TX that is supposingly getting a bunch of oriental students. One of our instructors is leaving this month and going to work over there. The school is US Flight Academy. :rawk:

Good Luck!!