CFI Training...

Cessna414JJB

Unknown Member
Question:

What is it with our sponsoring flight schools?
While some are automatic disqualifiers by purely existing, some seem pretty decent.

If they now managed to answer customer inquiries and requests, maybe there would even be some business. Next time someone whines about the lack of students, I will disqualify myself from ever attaining an ATP by displaying extreme signs of lack of "good character" :sarcasm:. So much for giving business to people advertising on JC. It's simply not possible.

U N B E L I E V A B L E !

:banghead:

Have you tried calling?

Ever since accidentally having ended up on AF's "Call me" list I have not.

If websites offer the opportunity to contact a place for information it should be possible to do so. Its imperative to get a response within a reasonable timeframe (~1 week?) if nothing has happened by then, I usually take the flightschool off my list. With years and years in the sales business I can figure out quickly if a place actually wants business.

In my office, we called this 'elimination of business by default' we had a multitude of sales people not able or not willing to take online leads serious, and usually my sales manager paycheck was 4 figures higher just for doing what those monkeys deemed a waste of time.

ATP's deal sounds too good to be true. Currently 7K for MEI, CFII and CFI but I cannot seem to get people who have a 'non airline style training background' to tell me how it was, works and clicks and most of all, how accurate and dedicated their training program is.
Too bad.

Ever since accidentally having ended up on AF's "Call me" list I have not.

If websites offer the opportunity to contact a place for information it should be possible to do so. Its imperative to get a response within a reasonable timeframe (~1 week?) if nothing has happened by then, I usually take the flightschool off my list. With years and years in the sales business I can figure out quickly if a place actually wants business.

In my office, we called this 'elimination of business by default' we had a multitude of sales people not able or not willing to take online leads serious, and usually my sales manager paycheck was 4 figures higher just for doing what those monkeys deemed a waste of time.

ATP's deal sounds too good to be true. Currently 7K for MEI, CFII and CFI but I cannot seem to get people who have a 'non airline style training background' to tell me how it was, works and clicks and most of all, how accurate and dedicated their training program is.
Too bad.

So you are too proud to call some place and then complain on an internet forum? You probably would have been done by now if you just called some place.

So you are too proud to call some place and then complain on an internet forum? You probably would have been done by now if you just called some place.

ROFL! Last time I did that........... oh... other story. :D
I would have been done by now if people approached business with a business attitude... ;). I won't sling effn 8K into someones throat without knowing or at least having some idea about what I am getting. But you are right mojo, I am overinformed 90% of the time. That slows me down a lot. It sucks to research and research and research...

Got a response from ATP though. Very interesting!
It's going to happen locally, I don't think I am willing to travel just to be let down again. More expensive, takes more time, but the better way.

Anyhow - back to the regular scheduled program.

It's going to happen locally, I don't think I am willing to travel just to be let down again. More expensive, takes more time, but the better way.

I believe you made the better choice here. However, I don't believe it will be more expensive for you. It will save you money I think. lol, did you factor in the let down again expenses?

I believe you made the better choice here. However, I don't believe it will be more expensive for you. It will save you money I think. lol, did you factor in the let down again expenses?

Since you know me personally beyond the chit chat here, you may remember that my last let down expense was a big one. The let down financial damage alone would have paid for the complete CFI.
Ever since, I have tried my best not to fall victim to people not taking this serious enough. BTW, got a new offer, will call you pretty soon.
I'm still compiling the information I promised you, not forgotten, just delayed due to 'administrative' problems.

Back