CFI positions

si-fly

IASCO in Redding, CA and US Aviation in Denton, TX are hiring CFIs. I've applied at both places and was wondering if anyone else is trying to get on with them or know how many people they are hiring. What are my chances of getting on with either with just an initial CFI certificate?

I was hired at US Aviation in Denton about a year ago(left for another job before I finished the standardization). Seems like they are always in need of instructors. They do a lot of contract work with foreign students so they always have a steady flow of students. When I was hired I only had my CFI, as did several other people in my stanz class. I have a buddy who instructs there, he seems to like it. It's a good place to build hours quick. Good luck!

I was hired at US Aviation in Denton about a year ago(left for another job before I finished the standardization). Seems like they are always in need of instructors. They do a lot of contract work with foreign students so they always have a steady flow of students. When I was hired I only had my CFI, as did several other people in my stanz class. I have a buddy who instructs there, he seems to like it. It's a good place to build hours quick. Good luck!
Thanks. I have an upcoming phone interview with IASCO, never heard from US Aviation.

Back