CFI position at KFUL/KSNA

I called both FBO's today and they said they were not hiring:banghead: I must have called 50 flight schools today and the pickings were slim...that's not to say there aren't jobs out there, It just seems that as soon as a job is posted on a public forum it disappears reeeeaaal quick.

Well you got to think that there are furlough pilots, then you got high to medium pilots, and then you have low time pilots.

Hey popaviator, I see you are out in the PHX area. Are Lufthansa and Sabena still teaching out there? I thought those guys were always hiring.

I talked to Sabena and they said they were accepting resumes, but not hiring....but I haven't talked to Lufthansa yet, I'll give them a call.

I talked to Sabena and they said they were accepting resumes, but not hiring....but I haven't talked to Lufthansa yet, I'll give them a call.

Not to take this post further off topic, but I just started at TransPac (formerly Pan Am) up at Deer Valley on the 2nd. Another JCer ftyflyboy passed his interview, but hasn't begun standardization yet. If you haven't talked to TransPac yet I would suggest you do so immediately!

/end hijack

Orlando Flight Training (Orlando FL), some instructors make $30/hr if you have previous experience....

Jet University (Fort Lauderdale FL), about 20/21/22 hr depending upon what level student your training. Part 141 syllabus but still Part 61 school so far...

A little ways from California but look and ye shall find! :D

Yeah four years at UND gave me no choice but to move to Miami! But yeah did you hear anything good from Luftshansa?

Hi guys, I've received about 25 emails. I should have been more clear. Please email/text me your info.

Your name
Your experience
Your education level
etc etc.

I got a lot of "hey I am interested in the CFI job". I apologize for not being more clear. but I need more than that.

Back