CFI Passed!!

Raskolnikov

Woo hoo! This is such a huge relief. It was a long day today, but at the end of it the examiner handed me a white slip of paper and said congratulations. Wow! I'm really looking forward a cold beer and a good night's sleep.

Now I just need a few students....

Woot! :nana2:

Congratulations Josh!

I swear I saw you at the Oregon airshow, but didn't feel like looking like an idiot introducing myself to a stranger ;). Were you there?

Thanks everyone!

Fish, yeah, I was at the Hillsboro airshow on Sunday of that week. Next time come up and say hi! How's the job search coming?

-Josh

Did you do it with the FAA? Hardest checkride there is. Either way, congrats...it's all downhill from here! (Take that as you will).

Congrats man. I have mine on Friday not tomorrow but the next one. Mine is with the FAA. Supposedly it's gonna be 8 hours long but he scheduled two of them on that day. if thats the case, thats gonna be a long 16 hour day for the examiner!!! Next stop ATP!!!
-Matt

Congrats! The CFI checkride was the hardest one I ever took. It is an amazing accomplishment to get that behind you. One thing that I recommend to all is CFIs is never let your certificate expire. Even if you decide not to instruct anymore, you can always do an online renewal every two years. This way, you will always have the option to flight instruct again if you want to.

Again, congrats on a huge accomplishment! Go enjoy that beer. :)

Did you do it with the FAA? Hardest checkride there is. Either way, congrats...it's all downhill from here! (Take that as you will).

Yes, with the FAA. It wasn't easy. Started at 10:30AM and by 5:30 she was filling out the white slip of paper. Covered a lot from the FOI...

Have my first students tomorrow...

I'll post a write-up in checkride central.

Back