CFI job(s) at C77

tlewis95

I drive planes
I just noticed on my FBO's website that they are still hiring CFIs out at C77. (Poplar Grove, IL)

I know they are still short (only have 3 or 4 now) from the 6 or 7 that they had last summer, when 3 of them left at once.

www.poplargroveairmotive.com

Help Wanted!
The Flight School at Poplar Grove is interested in interviewing CFI's. Qualified candidates may email Tina Thomas for more information. Tina's email here.

Tina's email = tina@poplargroveairmotive.com

I just noticed on my FBO's website that they are still hiring CFIs out at C77. (Poplar Grove, IL)

I know they are still short (only have 3 or 4 now) from the 6 or 7 that they had last summer, when 3 of them left at once.

www.poplargroveairmotive.com

Tina's email = tina@poplargroveairmotive.com

Friend of mine just got hired there. She likes it...but they make her sit around and she doesn't get paid for it. Thats the only downside from what she says.

That sounds like most FBO ops in regards to the sitting around manning the phones.

What is the pay, student load, airplanes like?

Friend of mine just got hired there. She likes it...but they make her sit around and she doesn't get paid for it. Thats the only downside from what she says.

I met her, she seems pretty cool, I think that they are still in the process of giving her students.

That sounds like most FBO ops in regards to the sitting around manning the phones.

What is the pay, student load, airplanes like?

I am not sure on the pay, but they stay pretty busy when the weather is nice.

4 x C152 (all nice)
1 x C172N (ehhhh...)
2 x C172S (pretty nice)
1 x PA28R-201 (havent flown it, but it looks nice)
1 x Piper J3 (C85, its a blast)
1 x C140 (also fun)

They have a top notch mx facility and crew, and all of the airplanes are taken care of very well.

Back