CFI Job needed

GGPILOT

Hello

I´m a new CFI with CFI/CFII.
My problem is that I´m only available 3 weeks in a month. So basically I could work the whole month...except of 1 week every month.
Do you know a good flight school offering these conditions?
I currently live in FL but would be willing to relocate.

Thanks for your help.

I would think that it might be hard to find a job fitting that description. At least for a regular CFI-type gig. If I was a student I would hate to have to take a week off every month. Good Luck in your search.

if your still looking call up these guys. www.avserve.com Ask to talk to Tim O'neil he's he flight school manager. I instructed with them for just over a year and the schedule is however you want to make it. I did just over 800 hours of flight time in one year. Pay is really good at $25 an hour, and the area to live in is very nice (nothing like florida though). Its laid back, but their is plenty to do, and the cost of living is reasonable. Tell them Thomas White told you to give em a call.

US Flight Academy in Denton, TX I believe is always hiring. I didnt work there myself, but a few of my friends do. They dont have students assigned to them so if you needed a week off each month I think it would be easy to handle that. I hear those guys get paid well. Some of them have taken pay cuts to go to a regional. $20/hr flight or ground and they bill the entire block thats scheduled. http://www.usflightacademy.com/

if your still looking call up these guys. www.avserve.com Ask to talk to Tim O'neil he's he flight school manager. I instructed with them for just over a year and the schedule is however you want to make it. I did just over 800 hours of flight time in one year. Pay is really good at $25 an hour, and the area to live in is very nice (nothing like florida though). Its laid back, but their is plenty to do, and the cost of living is reasonable. Tell them Thomas White told you to give em a call.

Invertmast, could you recommend avserve as a place to get your PPL and up? What ratings can you get there? I am still new to the whole "pilot thing":confused: and am basically looking for a place close to Greenville to get my PPL and then see if aviation is my thing as a profession...
Have you heard anything on other FBOs in the Greenville area? How about greenvilleaviation?

Thanks, Mac

Back