CFI Job/Any Job

I'll post here once I find a good flight school that actually and truly wants their CFI's to stick around and considers developing the right people from within. I'm still waiting for a Flight School Owner to post in this thread, Ian mentioned it to be at least possible. Isn't it a fact that flightschools prefer quick jumpers and pure timebuilders as it keeps the aspiring future Captains far away from the negotiation table? Serious question.

I'll post here once I find a good flight school that actually and truly wants their CFI's to stick around and considers developing the right people from within. I'm still waiting for a Flight School Owner to post in this thread, Ian mentioned it to be at least possible. Isn't it a fact that flightschools prefer quick jumpers and pure timebuilders as it keeps the aspiring future Captains far away from the negotiation table? Serious question.

It really depends on the school. There are both types, and plenty of in betweens. The schools I happened to learn and teach at (all small part 61 places) had a couple career CFIs and a few time builders.

Back