CFI intial passed! First aviation job

JFlighttt

Passed my CFI initial through Livingston Aviation in Waterloo, IA. After a long, stressful week, it sure paid off!

Will be instructing for a first aviation job at Avel flight school in Schaumburg, IL...finally not scrubbing airplanes like I was three years ago. Any tips on a beginning instructor? Thanks.

Glad to be a part of the community here on JC. I thank everyone that has kept me striving to where I am right now; yes, you too DPApilot.

I got my CFI through them a little over a year ago. What plane did you use? I thought they sold their arrow. Was Scott still your primary instructor?

But congrats too! Feels great right?

I got my CFI through them a little over a year ago. What plane did you use? I thought they sold their arrow. Was Scott still your primary instructor?

But congrats too! Feels great right?
Yes, feels great to get it after all the hard work!
I used the Arrow, 12354 and worked with Scott a little as well as Chris P. I went through a DPE in Davenport named Chris

Great job, Congrats- that's a lot of hard work under your belt.

Passed my CFI initial through Livingston Aviation in Waterloo, IA. After a long, stressful week, it sure paid off!

Will be instructing for a first aviation job at Avel flight school in Schaumburg, IL...finally not scrubbing airplanes like I was three years ago. Any tips on a beginning instructor? Thanks.

Glad to be a part of the community here on JC. I thank everyone that has kept me striving to where I am right now; yes, you too DPApilot.

Back