Cfi,cfii,mei

mshunter

Anyone with a find a pilot want to post this one. It's out of Camarillo CA, was posted on the 11th. Also one for VNY for CFII. Thanks in advance. I have a feeling it's an expired post for CIA.

Ontrac Air Service

Start Date: February 22nd, 2009
Hiring Contact:
Chris
E-mail: helisportsllc@gmail.com
Fax: 323-315-9342

Source: Listing placed by employer​

CFII

Primary Aircraft:Schweizer 300CBJob Description:
Need Instructor to start ASAP instructing 10-20 hours per week out of VNY Pay depends on qualifications
Minimum Requirements:
CFII Rotorcraft

Aviation Pacific

Hiring Contact:

E-mail: daniel@aviationpacific.com

Source: Company Website 02/11/09​

Flight Instructors needed

Job Description:
Are you a CFI, CFII, MEI and are looking for an opportunity to quickly build hours towards your career as a pilot? We are looking for full-time flight instructors to teach Foreign Students from Private through to Commercial, expect to fly 100 plus hours a month and teach ground school and simulator for an additional 60 hours per month.

Please email résumés and references,

Aviation Pacific

Hiring Contact:

E-mail: daniel@aviationpacific.com

Source: Company Website 02/11/09​

Flight Instructors needed

Job Description:
Are you a CFI, CFII, MEI and are looking for an opportunity to quickly build hours towards your career as a pilot? We are looking for full-time flight instructors to teach Foreign Students from Private through to Commercial, expect to fly 100 plus hours a month and teach ground school and simulator for an additional 60 hours per month.

Please email résumés and references,

I'm at a flight school around the corner from them. Mostly Indian students. They "borrow" a Seneca I for the multi stuff, and have a fleet of Piper TraumaHawks.

Back