CFI/CFII/MEI looking for new job

DaveC

I'm a CFI/CFII/MEI with 700 dual given currently working as an instructor. Unfortunately, the school I started at in September has more instructors than students. I've flown less than 30 hours since I've been here, and my last flight was in October. Plus, their insurance denied me in the Seminole because I only have 40 hours multi, even though it's all in M&M.

I need something where I'm flying regularly and actually using the MEI that I went out and paid for. I'm currently in NC, but I'll move anywhere for the right job. Trying to get into 135 flying eventually, so anything with a charter connection is a huge plus.

I'm not sure if you saw the posts below you, but there are like four post of flight instructors all looking for jobs. So read the topics and see who is hiring.

I'm a CFI/CFII/MEI with 700 dual given currently working as an instructor. Unfortunately, the school I started at in September has more instructors than students. I've flown less than 30 hours since I've been here, and my last flight was in October. Plus, their insurance denied me in the Seminole because I only have 40 hours multi, even though it's all in M&M.

I need something where I'm flying regularly and actually using the MEI that I went out and paid for. I'm currently in NC, but I'll move anywhere for the right job. Trying to get into 135 flying eventually, so anything with a charter connection is a huge plus.

If you can make a living were you are at I would stay...there is just nothing out there. UND I would :yeahthat: you but I think that would be the third time in a row I did it.:)

Back