CFI/CFII/MEI at ATP

BFLYINGHIGH

I am considering going to ATP for their CFI program. I have attended 2 other schools for training before doing proper research and won't make the mistake again. I am looking for any info (good or bad) on ATP before I make the decision. I will be attening the Vegas location. I started my CFI training at another school, but I am having a bad experience and looking to leave. Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I enjoyed and liked my training at PEA. I have a few complaints, but nothing major and nobody's perfect. The second school I am about to leave. I have many complaints about it which I will post after I leave the school in a few days. If you want to know send me a private.

Did you get in for the $4495 price? I look forwar to hearing about your experience, although I will be sighning up by Feb 29th in order to get the deal.

Yes, I signed up for $4495.00. I think they advertise the special to end on the 29th, but I have seen that special extended in the past.

Before you start, I'd look for a place that is willing to give you a job after you complete your training. Where I work, we have lots of guys that went through ATP's whole program looking for a job. Every flight school would rather hire their own grads than someone elses, so look for a place that needs a CFI and will offer you a job after you complete your training.

Back