Cessna's Taxing on Scottsdale road!

That's too funny, looks more like E. Bell Road and the 101 as there aren't any overpasses on SDL road!

The Barrett-Jackson event is fairly close to JC WHQ.

That's too funny, looks more like E. Bell Road and the 101 as there aren't any overpasses on SDL road!

The Barrett-Jackson event is fairly close to JC WHQ.

You know the news out here never gets anything right. Just like last week where they said Charles Barkley was arrested in Scottsdale but then why does his mugshot say Gilbert Police Department on it?

Might have been a joint task force doing DUI checkpoints.

You know the news out here never gets anything right. Just like last week where they said Charles Barkley was arrested in Scottsdale but then why does his mugshot say Gilbert Police Department on it?

Gee-wizz...why such a AZ hater??

Nice Cessna!

Yeah they are nice. I perused one in SRQ a few months ago. They are wicked expensive though. I think over 600k. I think Cessna should have kept the Columbia name, and named it something like the Cessna Columbia 400 instead of Cessna 400.

I wonder if thats the same Cessna 400 we had parked at HND the other morning. Same color. I gotta fly me one of those. :)

I wonder if that counts as PIC time? j/k...

I think the lady said they heading to an auction. I guess the sales folks at Tom's Aircraft in LGB are more worried about trying to dump some of its 2008 inventory (well over $1M worth).;) It's gotta suck to have anything on the books right now.

Back