Cessna crash video

His piloting needs to be admired. His descent looked very controlled....I guess he did what he was trained to do for that situation. BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess "if any landing you survive is a good one", then that is one of the best!!
cool.gif

That is to bad having to put a plane into the ground like that, but I admire him getting it between the fields and stopped in a pretty small area.

Had he landed smooth he might have impacted something going fast and him and his passengers might not have survived.

Tom

Yea, I saw this on the 5 o'clock news the other other night. Very scary, but good job by the pilot.

If anyone ever wondered why they teach you engine out procedures, well, know you know why.

And it also shows the importance of keeping power in when landing larger airplanes; clearly the C-207 glides like a rock!

This guy either knew exactly what he was doing or had no clue and got really lucky. Does it look like he came down in a full stall to anyone else? Not only that, but without the wings being level. Either the guy had that plane in the perfect position to put it down in a very short piece of ground, or he got really lucky. Reguardless, kudos for bringing the thing down without hurting anyone.

After ya fly R/C planes for a few years you start to notice things like that...

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Oh, you know that some dumb SOB who has never been in a cockpit will say, well, I think I could have landed that plane without any problems because I do it all the time in Flight Sim.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, you know that some dumb SOB who has never been in a cockpit will say, well, I think I could have landed that plane without any problems because I do it all the time in Flight Sim.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does a Cessna 207 shacke as bad as a 737-500? Need to brush up on my fisics..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does a Cessna 207 shacke as bad as a 737-500? Need to brush up on my fisics..

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

It shacks very much because it has a very short body and long wings. You really need to study your fisics!
grin.gif

Mahesh

[ QUOTE ]
How about brushing up on your spelling! P-H-Y-S-I-C-S; physics!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a joke from the "entertaining thread on airliners.net" thread. In the thread on arilinesers the kiddies were spelling physics - fisics. Hence the play, pun, joke.
smirk.gif

Ooohh!
crazy.gif
I had to go over to airliners.net and read some of that crap. There are some really lame a$$ individuals over there.
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ooohh!
crazy.gif
I had to go over to airliners.net and read some of that crap. There are some really lame a$$ individuals over there.
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon now....those are your future FO peers there........
laugh.gif

The only F.O. they'll ever become is for a Virtual Airline for MSFS2004! They would go to a real interview and argue with the captain that does the sim and interview about how he's wrong about v speeds of the CRJ.
grin.gif

kudo's to the captain for keeping the shiny side up and steering clear of the baseball game.......we should all be as lucky

Back