Cessna 310 rental

The Aztruck is a great plane! I have over 100 hours in one and let me tell you, it will haul anything! The only problems, with flight training anyways, is that your not going to be hauling anything, so its worthless for its useful load. When I first got in one, coming from a Seminole, it was VERY heavy on the controls, but easier as you flew it more. It takes time to get used to it, and especially with 250hp a side, that's some power for a first time multi-student if they've never flown a HP airplane. Just make sure you have brakes on both sides! Mine only had breaks on the left. Ours burned 20-25GPH per side so that'll make it pricey, and for a trainer, that nose wheel will take some abuse, as soon as you touch down, you have to be quick on your toes to keep that nose wheel from smashing down.

This airplane burned 20-25 per side? WOW!

The school I got my ratings/degree at used a C310 for its multi trainer. It's a great plane if you have one personally, but you never get the real idea of a negative single engine rate of climb unless you had one or two people sitting in the back. 285/side was a beast for training and unless you drill it into students heads that not every plane can have a 500fpm climb after losing an engine, I don't reccomend it for training.

But we did get to rent it for training purposes for only $199/hr (this was just this last March). :D

Aerobics...talk about a waste of time and money...Take a look at the vast majority of women who take aerobics classes after work: do they ever transform their physiques? Rarely.

With aerobics alone... No, because people don't understand that cardio alone will not do anything to change your physique. You need to build muscle to burn calories/fat faster... But I did cardio kickboxing, aerobics and weight training and it helped. :D

Why is 310 time more valuable than any other multi-time? I've flown everything under the sun and two fans still behave like two fans no matter if its a 310 or a King Air.

I agree with you there. They marketed the thing like shiney prop syndrome...

Back