For Sale Cessna 172S POH

ozziecat35

4 out of 5 great lakes prefer Michigan.
172S POH. $50 shipped (or make an offer)

Attachments

• IMG_1579.JPG
    IMG_1579.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1581.JPG
    IMG_1581.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 166
If you think it's worth less, I'm open to suggestions. Happy to drop the price, just going off of what I saw it on Amazon for.

That's the standard "172SIM" version. I used to sell brand new sealed versions on Amazon.com for about $45-$55. Again, that's sealed in shrink-wrap plastic brand new pristine condition. I would buy them just like that on Ebay.com where guys would list it for $18-25, so I was just flipping things I knew I could make more money on.

Your book is not only used, it looks to be in very used condition. No offense, but I wouldn't pay more than a couple bucks for it. :)

That's the standard "172SIM" version. I used to sell brand new sealed versions on Amazon.com for about $45-$55. Again, that's sealed in shrink-wrap plastic brand new pristine condition. I would buy them just like that on Ebay.com where guys would list it for $18-25, so I was just flipping things I knew I could make more money on.

Your book is not only used, it looks to be in very used condition. No offense, but I wouldn't pay more than a couple bucks for it. :)
Appreciate the feedback. The covers are a bit rough, but internal everything is in good to "almost new" condition." As stated in the opening post, OBO. :)

Back