295 - STOH
Horton STOL Kit
Wingtip Strobes
Garmin 250xls GPS NAV/COM
Cessna RT328 NAV/COM
New Narco AT165 digital XPDR
Annual Dec. 08
New ELT battery

in your interested either reply on here, send me a PM, give me a call 972-838-0061, or an e-mail n_94559@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Leland

Attachments

• 94559a.jpg
    94559a.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 355
I know this airplane.

It has been meticulously maintained. My CFI used to fly it and loves it. You'd be getting a very well-maintained aircraft.

I've met the owner on a couple of occasions and he's a stand-up guy.

It sure looks like a clean airplane from the one picture posted. Good maintenance makes all the difference in the world but regardless 12,000 plus hours is a daaaang lot of touch and goes and students pounding it in.:laff:

the only training done it has been very minimal. maybe 100 hrs of its total time. which about 20 of those (mine) are in the stage where im flying places and doing little puddle jumps but its "training" cause the FAA likes to have a whole bunch of restrictions on age limits.

Get 3 or 4 other people to go in together on this and you got yourself a little timebuilding machine!!

Looks like a nice little bird.

:yeahthat:thats the situation we're in right now. It ended up being about 60/hour wet to operate. doesnt get much better than that if I do say so myself

:yeahthat:thats the situation we're in right now. It ended up being about 60/hour wet to operate. doesnt get much better than that if I do say so myself

Is Cutter still gouging the crap out of everyone on fuel at TKI?

eh its not so bad anymore. they realized that they were selling about 1 or 2 million gallons of fuel per year while addison was selling about 15 million. So they decided lets not rip them off anymore and maybe we'll make more money. Also, idk how recently you've been up here to KTKI but they re did the entire pilots lounge so now there is a kitchen area plus two flight planning computers and an upstairs lounge

I know that plane. I see it on the ramp all the time. Lol. I fly out of Monarch--one of the instructors at TKI.

Whenever anyone needs fuel, I always tell them to go to Sherman. It's always at least $1.50-$2.00 less than Cutter.

Cutter cuts us a bit of a deal cause the plane used to be in the ntxfc so we get the rate they get, but if we're ever out and need to top off, to GYI we go.

I know that plane. I see it on the ramp all the time. Lol. I fly out of Monarch--one of the instructors at TKI.

Whenever anyone needs fuel, I always tell them to go to Sherman. It's always at least $1.50-$2.00 less than Cutter.
Haha I think I've seen you up there a few times. That's assuming your the only female instructor at Monarch anyways.

Back