Cessna 150 Timebuilding

N519AT

Ahh! This is how I change this!
I know of a individual in North Central Ohio that is looking to sell 100 hour blocks (tach time) of time in a 1969 Cessna 150. Right now, it is an okay airplane..very basic but IFR certified. He also said that he will buy a better airplane if even one more person buys a 100 hour block. He quoted me $6000 (with a 5% discount, so you get 105 hours) for the 100 hour block, but he is willing to bring the price down if more people are interested.

Send me a PM for details.

I know of a individual in North Central Ohio that is looking to sell 100 hour blocks (tach time) of time in a 1969 Cessna 150. Right now, it is an okay airplane..very basic but IFR certified. He also said that he will buy a better airplane if even one more person buys a 100 hour block. He quoted me $6000 (with a 5% discount, so you get 105 hours) for the 100 hour block, but he is willing to bring the price down if more people are interested.

Send me a PM for details.

I don't need to build any time right now, but that sounds like a heck of a deal to me if that price is wet. That's $60 dollars per hour!

I don't need to build any time right now, but that sounds like a heck of a deal to me if that price is wet. That's $60 dollars per hour!

Yeah it's wet. Plus the 5% discount, and it's tach time so you'll get a lot more for your money. Also, the plane is equipped with a yoke mount Garmin 496 with XM Radio, WX, etc.

Yeah it's wet. Plus the 5% discount, and it's tach time so you'll get a lot more for your money. Also, the plane is equipped with a yoke mount Garmin 496 with XM Radio, WX, etc.

Yeah I would be all over this offer if I was building time for my commercial. Sounds like a great deal to me!

So what are the terms of the deal? Do you buy 100 hours and fly it off solo on your own schedule. Or is he doing the same thing that the multi timebuilder guys do where you buy 100 hours and show up get paired with another guy and go split hood time for 8hr/day until you get the 100?

If he's doing the double dip/hood time split and he can keep the schedule booked, he's a frickin' genius.

So what are the terms of the deal? Do you buy 100 hours and fly it off solo on your own schedule. Or is he doing the same thing that the multi timebuilder guys do where you buy 100 hours and show up get paired with another guy and go split hood time for 8hr/day until you get the 100?

If he's doing the double dip/hood time split and he can keep the schedule booked, he's a frickin' genius.

The 100 hrs is 100% yours, no safety pilot time. The 100 hrs you can fly off as fast or as slow as you want. I'll PM you his contact number.

The 100 hrs is 100% yours, no safety pilot time. The 100 hrs you can fly off as fast or as slow as you want. I'll PM you his contact number.
My timebuilding days are long behind me. I was asking more because I'm interested in whether or not there is a market for selling double dip timebuilding in something like a C150. I know plenty of guys offer a deal like that in twins for timebuilding but I never suspected there might be a market for doing it in singles.

Selling 100 hour blocks to two pilots in a C150 for $60/hr ea. and making them split hood time is an attractive (very profitable) sounding business model. If I knew there was a market for such a thing, I'd seriously considering buying a C150 or two and putting them online.

My timebuilding days are long behind me. I was asking more because I'm interested in whether or not there is a market for selling double dip timebuilding in something like a C150. I know plenty of guys offer a deal like that in twins for timebuilding but I never suspected there might be a market for doing it in singles.

Selling 100 hour blocks to two pilots in a C150 for $60/hr ea. and making them split hood time is an attractive (very profitable) sounding business model. If I knew there was a market for such a thing, I'd seriously considering buying a C150 or two and putting them online.

Ahh, I see. I don't know if that would be feasible or not. Especially when you can get the twin time building program at Ari Ben for $7500.

If your in ohio skyparks 150s are 49.08 a hour wet if you just looking to build time. And yo dont have to put all the money up front. Only 300 dollars each check you put in your account to get member rate.

Back