Cessna 150 - Rochester, NY $90/hr wet.

Vadim

Hello everyone.. I’m a Private Pilot with Instrument Written passed and almost ready for checkride.. pushing about 260hrs total time.. Lets split that cost $90/hr is actually $45/hr if we split in a Cessna 150, enjoy the scenery planning xc flights building up that time.. I’m available every saturday and sunday.. sometimes during the week.. If you want to stop by and really kill those hours, I can take a week or 2 off work and we will kill those hours like no tomorrow! Or if you are local, we can build up those hours saturdays and Sundays!

Let me know, I’m ready for departure!

Hello everyone.. I’m a Private Pilot with Instrument Written passed and almost ready for checkride.. pushing about 260hrs total time.. Lets split that cost $90/hr is actually $45/hr if we split in a Cessna 150, enjoy the scenery planning xc flights building up that time.. I’m available every saturday and sunday.. sometimes during the week.. If you want to stop by and really kill those hours, I can take a week or 2 off work and we will kill those hours like no tomorrow! Or if you are local, we can build up those hours saturdays and Sundays!

Have you started flying yet?

Still interested?

Back