central texas jobs?

TXaviator

mapping season is about over...

any JC'ers got leads on anything in the central texas area? (or texas in general)

gonna finish up around 800TT/25ME it looks like...

yeah, If i hear anything... Going to PM you some "old information" but its worth following up on.

More than likely moving to new braunfels next month. What's the flying scene like around there? I'll be going to school in the san antonio and have thought about working on my CFII as I should have my initial by then. Any info would be great. Thanks.

I live in New Braunfels and the flying is pretty slow around here. There are two flight schools at the BAZ and both are slow now. There is one school at San Marcos (HYI) which is about 15 miles north of BAZ and I understand that they stay busy because of Texas State University there. San Antonio is about 25 miles south and they have several flights schools both at SAT and Stinson Field.
Good luck

I'm looking in the same area. Any luck yet?

No luck at all. No nibbles, no hearing of anything going on around here at all.

Had one lead on a guy with a PC-12 who needed a pilot but that didnt materialize either.

Pretty dang frustrating.

baron freight is probably a good gig, but they are looking for 2000tt. they do have a base in Abilene, though.

looks like we have a few JCr's now here in south texas. There is a little cafe at HYI san marcos. Anyone interested in a little lunch meet and greet there sometime soon? we can all cry on each others shoulders about our lack of employment:crazy:

looks like we have a few JCr's now here in south texas. There is a little cafe at HYI san marcos. Anyone interested in a little lunch meet and greet there sometime soon? we can all cry on each others shoulders about our lack of employment:crazy:

im down anytime. weds-sat is good for me.

still got the feelers out there, anyone want to have that beer and some bbq somewhere?

i can put enough pocket lint in my car to probably make it to san marcos and back...

if anyone wants to meet up in austin, i got us the hook up at the gentlemans club for no cover and cheap drinks...

talked to a guy from wright flyers who said they need an instructor with experience dealing with Chinese students, in New Braunfels.

Back