Cell phone required??

Mesaba is sounding like they want to give each captain a cell phone. They already have a room full of these phones charging. The idea is, each pic gets the phone with a W+B program on there, so we can do the W+B on the phone and take company calls when required.

Gonna be a mess.
Captain's phone? Does that mean the captain does the W & B? Sweet!

Bad news is they'll decrease FO's pay. Now they do absolutely nothing :).

JUST KIDDING.
Ha! It always kinda pisses me off when commuting on Jet Blue and the FA makes the announcement "In the flight deck Captain Soandso, assisted by First Officer Whatshisname". Assisted by? Ha, like he sits there and spins a knob once in a while, and never flies because he is only there to "assist".

Ha! It always kinda pisses me off when commuting on Jet Blue and the FA makes the announcement "In the flight deck Captain Soandso, assisted by First Officer Whatshisname". Assisted by? Ha, like he sits there and spins a knob once in a while, and never flies because he is only there to "assist".

Yeah, AMR's were written that way too. Included in the release is a "Happy Chat" which has the guys' names, flight length and weather at the arrival city. It was written as "CA Bob assisted by F/O Bob..." I hated that too and never said it that way. I would say "CA Bob and F/O Bob". :)

Thank God we don't have that included in our announcements. It's up to the CA to make that little getting-to-know-you speech.
I often wonder how many pax know that every other leg, the FO is the one actually flying the plane? I'm sure some would be shocked.

We fly props Qgar, we are not real pilots.
Yeah, but you guys get that cool "waaaaawwaaaaawaaaaaawaaaa" syncing the props on take off! I love that, I miss it!
Is it just me, or is Qgar way sexy in that Santa hat!?!

Yeah, but you guys get that cool "waaaaawwaaaaawaaaaaawaaaa" syncing the props on take off! I love that, I miss it!
Is it just me, or is Qgar way sexy in that Santa hat!?!

Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh, although if truth be known I don't look good in a hat. :D

If you like this Christmas avatar--wait til you see what I have lined up in the coming weeks! :crazy:
BTW, if you love the next one or hate it---you can PM Mike (mpenguin1.) ;)

Back