Cedar Key Florida (KCDK)

Nice photos! Has FIT gotten any of their new planes yet, aside from the 2 new Seminoles received in late April/early May?

Nice photos! Has FIT gotten any of their new planes yet, aside from the 2 new Seminoles received in late April/early May?

Yep, we got 2 more seminoles a few weeks ago and 3 new warriors last week. I think they are going to have a total of 15 warriors, phase out the arrows and do commercial in the seminole. Did you go to FIT?

I finally was able to get over to cedar key yesterday. The weather could not have been better!! Seabreeze had great food. If you have time, grab a golf cart for the afternoon and head over to the state park. It's also a great airport to practice short field takeoffs at close to full weight, hehe.

I would like to add that the old lady no longer picks people up in a taxi, not really sure what happened to her. I had two guys in a golf cart take me into town and rent us a golf cart for $30 for 4 hours.

awesome, flew there last year, I had to fly a friend's plane since FSA wouldn't let me go with one of their planes....

I learned to fly on a 2600' runway back home, mountains on both sides, lake in front...we are a little spoilt in Florida with those big runways.

Nice pics!

I couldn't find my pics of my trip, well one of them, to Cedar Key. Had some really good ones of the checker cab. Oh btw, is she still using the checker cab for ground transport??

I couldn't find my pics of my trip, well one of them, to Cedar Key. Had some really good ones of the checker cab. Oh btw, is she still using the checker cab for ground transport??

naa... she just had a car. However it was a very nice car with ICE COLD A/C which was all I needed :)

Back