Caribbean flying jobs

I am not a wuss.... maybe a pansy but not a wuss.... ever shot the NDB approach there? Its not really an approach to begin with.... more like a hopeful guesstimation.... a fun place to land but again interesting!:nana2:

Shoot an NDB into Dutch, now that's a spooky deal. Then after you fly in there, think that Alaska Airlines used to fly 737s in there.

Whats up guys,

I was reading your blog and was wondering what kind of hours would you need to be even considered for a first officer position for Caribbean Airlines?:buck:

Talked to the owner today......He got 1500 resumes from his posting. Just goes to show you. He is trying to answer them all so give it time. Guys will be call in November if they are interested. Sorry thats all I can tell you. If you think you really want to live there pm me a resume with phone number, I will pass on the info.

Do you have any idea what the minimums are for a first officer position with them?

What's the word on SVG Air for the new year? Making plans to head back to the region soon so just want to keep my options open. Thanks!!!

YP

Any pilots on this forum who currently or used to fly for DHL/Fed Ex in the region? If so please PM me. Thanks.

YP
Young Pilot are you from Roseau MN? I know that town pretty well I used to date a girl from there...

back on topic did anyone we know of hear back or get hired from this place? I'm just curious I was looking at them back like 2 years ago but never sent my resume...

Awesome...:D

Rule # 1: DO NOT answer each others questions.
Rule # 2: Do ask in your own interests.

Following those two simple rules quarantees to keep the thread free from any information... :bandit:

Baer Air based out of Melbourne, FL. Not quite the Carribbean but they do fly scheduled flights to the Bahamas as well as private charters all over.

Don't know much about them but their web site says they are accepting applications, who knows how long it's been since it was updated though.

http://www.flybaerair.com/careers/

What companies and or operations are there out of Fort Pierce? I know at least one or two of the Grumman Mallards? from Opa locka ended up there making a total of like 5 along with a Heron and some other strange birds... are any of these on a 135 cert?

Back