Caravan jobs

USMCmech

Holy flood of emails batman. I had to remove the info cause I don't have the time to wade through this.

If you sent me a PM, I'll try to get your stuff into the CPs office.

*looks at logbook*
*facepalm*
I wouldn't mind flyin' about Texas, I hear y'all on the radio over at TYR quite a bit.

Job just popped up on Climbto350 as well...

The only thing that bothers me is the 1 year training contract and the way they choose seniority in class (based on test scores... Weird.)

The only thing that bothers me is the 1 year training contract and the way they choose seniority in class (based on test scores... Weird.)

Since class is usually 2-3 people, it's not a real concern. I guess they have to base it one something, and the tests are pretty easy.

Disclaimer, I do not speak for management

The training contract has been selectively enforced in the past, if the circumstances were out of the pilot's controll they might pro rate it or forgive it altogether. Basicly they don't want to eat all of the training costs if a guy quits after 4 months to go to a regional. They wrote a clause into my training contract allowing me out if my wife had to move before the year was up. I told them about the possiblity up front, and they said that was fine. We didn't move after all, so everybody was happy.

Other than the low base pay, I've been happy here. Things could be a little better, but I'm flying and receiving a steady paycheck. Which is a lot better than many are these days.

Last Saturday I remembered once seeing some 208s in KBWD and stopped in.
FBO 'splained the Baron guy prolly wasn't leaving anytime soon after 15 years in place, but the MartinAire route was opening up. As a bachelor, I could almost live on their pay in Brownwood. They gots a Super WalMart and RV parking- which Connecticut don't.

Holy flood of emails batman. I had to remove the info cause I don't have the time to wade through this.

If you sent me a PM, I'll try to get your stuff into the CPs office.
just curious who you work for? i have >1200TT

There is a run that overnights in MEM.

But, the pilot has held that run for over 4 years. I don't think it will open up soon.

There is a run that overnights in MEM.

But, the pilot has held that run for over 4 years. I don't think it will open up soon.

Where does it originate from? Is it five days a week? That sounds interesting. I need to be in Memphis a few days a week to keep my business running. I can't live off Caravan pay , and I can't really move to Texas. Don't the Dallas Cowboys play there?:sarcasm:

Where does it originate from? Is it five days a week? That sounds interesting. I need to be in Memphis a few days a week to keep my business running. I can't live off Caravan pay , and I can't really move to Texas. Don't the Dallas Cowboys play there?:sarcasm:

It originates in Greenville (GLH) overnights four nights a week in MEM. The current pilot (who replaced me) has been there almost 2 years now and as far as I know has no plans to leave any time soon.

Back