Car in Vero...

GOBUFFS

I'm tracking to track down a reliable used car for my stay in Vero. I would like to pay as little as possible...anyone have suggestions? I heard that the Swiss somtimes abandon cars when they're done and leave them in the parking lot. Anyone else anything like that?

If you drive up and down US 1 a lot of people park their cars for sale on the side of the road. There are also quite a few used dealers on the same road that sell, less then specatular cars for cheap.
I doubt you will find a running abandonded car for free, but stranger things have happened........

there's 3 abandoned cars in the lot as we speak, take your pick, one's a caddy even.

Um, the one that's always full of cars, one closest to the flightline near the residence buildings.

Nice! I'll check it out tomorrow. By the way, do any of other students here hang out after class or go out in the evenings/weekends? I'll admit to being quite busy in the two weeks I've been here, but I can't seem to find anyone to go hang out with and hoist a few.

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, do any of other students here hang out after class or go out in the evenings/weekends?

[/ QUOTE ]

Riverside. The unofficial FSI watering hole.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nope, The Patio is just west of the Miracle Mile. It has a red and white "overhang" around it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooh yeah, thats right.

What is the bar in the driftwood hotel? (I think it is Waldy's or something) I have been there a few times and had a pretty good time.

[ QUOTE ]
What is the bar in the driftwood hotel? (I think it is Waldy's or something) I have been there a few times and had a pretty good time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never been there.

A new bar called Mulligan's just opened up out on the island, behind the Holiday Inn. Haven't been there yet.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone been to "Bombadiers" right across the street from FSA?

[/ QUOTE ]

Been there once, on a wednesday night. It's a pretty random crowd. Don't intend on going back. I'm not a big "club" fan. I like to drink my beer in a bar.

Back