Capt. Shane

scottyboy75

I have accepted an offer to work as a pilot in New Delhi, India. Pack up and heading over there next month. It is a two year gig with the option to extend. Just weird to get all the correspondence that reads "Dear Capt. Shane."

I have accepted an offer to work as a pilot in New Delhi, India. Pack up and heading over there next month. It is a two year gig with the option to extend. Just weird to get all the correspondence that reads "Dear Capt. Shane."

Congrat's.....Fixed Wing or Rotor...?

I will be flying an R44 and Augusta 109 Power. They hired me for the 44 but they are talking about getting me in the 109 ASAP. They do a lot of 135 type work and exec transport.I am stoked to even get considered let alone get the offer. And it is weird being called "Capt" when I am a 44 pilot.Shane

good luck man! we'll miss you around SLC! We should have a get together before you leave. Maybe the Red Iguana again? When is good for you?

sweet. I'm going to drag John to a rodeo up in Ogden those nights anyway :) When are you "officially" leaving Salt Lake?

I will be here for about a month longer. I can't wait. It will be a good adventure. Getting ready to go is hectic but is going well.
BTW if anyone in SLC needs furniture pretty much all of mine is up for grabs cheap! :laff:
Shane

Back