Capt. Haynes & Others Book "Speaking of Flying"

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Tracy was asking me about the possibility of getting Capt. Haynes book.

"Speaking of Flying" is a compilation of stories from 44 different pilots, Capt. Haynes being one of those chapters.

The book is available through Atlas Books (Bookmasters) for $29.95. I can get them via wholesale price for $20 by buying a box of 10 (minimum)

here's the link to see the details behind the book and what aviator stories are included.

If you want one at wholesale cost, please vote in the poll above and once i have at least 10 or more signed up to receive a book, i'll PM on where to send the $$ and will bring the books with me to NJC.

I have received confirmation that Capt. Haynes will be happy to sign the books after his speech and QA session.

I'll keep the poll open until September 20th and order what i can at that point (if i have at least 10 books sold).

it looks like there's only 4 that want the books so i can't get the wholesale discount.

Tracy, Jim, Steve....I'd suggest just going to the website and ordering your book from there if you want one.

Steve... if you order the book, send it to our PO Box and i'll get it signed for you since you can't make it out to LAS now. :)

Oh man, I should have read this thread earlier. That would have been a GREAT gift for my grandpa in law, father in law and brothers in law...as well as my husband. :( At $20 it would have been about the same price for all of them one as it will be for getting just 3 at the $29.

I can still do it... but i need someone to take 5 in order to get a full box of 10 at wholesale price.

I thought the offer was over so I purchased it today on Amazon for $23. I am in the "getting ready for Christmas" mode and getting a lot of Christmas purchased. This is the PERFECT gift for grandpa and father in law.

Just confirming we dont have the required number of orders to get the books? I wanted to make sure before I purchased elsewhere.

Back