California Pacific Airlines hiring

@IamNegan
I was given the opportunity months after finishing Dispatch School to come onboard as “seasonal” help at ADI because of the high volume of flights i.e. NCAA, NASCAR, MLS during the winter months. Not only was I offered a very, very hefty starting salary but the opportunity to receive experience as a 121/121S carrier with absolutely NO ON THE JOB TRAINING was huge! Now, if you were to compare that salary to the starting pay of fellow classmates that were hired by ExpressJet straight out of class at a mere $16.00 an hour, coupled with the fact that these classmates planned, dispatched, flight followed, and were legally responsible for at least 20 flights per shift....I’d say that was a damn good come-up for myself. Let’s also take into consideration not only the knowledge I learned, but as well as the one-on-one coachings and experience that was received from a literal Pro and original in the aviation industry...one who has been offered careers directly from the FAA, and who turned these positions down due to his passion and not only for his dispatchers, but for our company. He’s our OCC supervisor, and as mentioned above, not only is he my immediate supervisor, but the true definition of a leader I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. He is one of the most respectable, most honorable, most loyal, and quite frankly one of the industries most intelligent resources out there. So let me clarify- CPAir will succeed, CPAir will become SWA’s next competitor...so for any of you doubting, any of you talking mad junk, and any of you hoping to join our Airline in the future...just remember these posts on a community forum on the internet never get deleted.
Easy on the kool-aid tiger. Mentioning SWA in the same breathe as another ADI project is lunacy to put it simply. If your widget worship were half as strong you should be in the next delta class.

@IamNegan
I was given the opportunity months after finishing Dispatch School to come onboard as “seasonal” help at ADI because of the high volume of flights i.e. NCAA, NASCAR, MLS during the winter months. Not only was I offered a very, very hefty starting salary but the opportunity to receive experience as a 121/121S carrier with absolutely NO ON THE JOB TRAINING was huge! Now, if you were to compare that salary to the starting pay of fellow classmates that were hired by ExpressJet straight out of class at a mere $16.00 an hour, coupled with the fact that these classmates planned, dispatched, flight followed, and were legally responsible for at least 20 flights per shift....I’d say that was a damn good come-up for myself. Let’s also take into consideration not only the knowledge I learned, but as well as the one-on-one coachings and experience that was received from a literal Pro and original in the aviation industry...one who has been offered careers directly from the FAA, and who turned these positions down due to his passion and not only for his dispatchers, but for our company. He’s our OCC supervisor, and as mentioned above, not only is he my immediate supervisor, but the true definition of a leader I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. He is one of the most respectable, most honorable, most loyal, and quite frankly one of the industries most intelligent resources out there. So let me clarify- CPAir will succeed, CPAir will become SWA’s next competitor...so for any of you doubting, any of you talking mad junk, and any of you hoping to join our Airline in the future...just remember these posts on a community forum on the internet never get deleted.

What about when ADI ran the Intel shuttle and DID NOT pay the employees? The weren't paid because ADI used the monies given to them by Intel to shore up their own accounts. Intel had to personally pay each and every one. But of course you forgot to mention that...

CPA will go down in flames just like ADI has several times over.

What about when ADI ran the Intel shuttle and DID NOT pay the employees? The weren't paid because ADI used the monies given to them by Intel to shore up their own accounts. Intel had to personally pay each and every one. But of course you forgot to mention that...

CPA will go down in flames just like ADI has several times over.

Calm down bro'tot that was a completely different ADI. Everyone was terminated from the old ADI, so a different group of people were/are running it after 2013.

Talking about going down in flames, how are pilot relations at Atlas?

"Flames, what flames?!" You sound like the man Bill Flynn himself!

It may be beneficial for you to check out @GiantComms twitter and see how the pilots really feel and what is really going on.

40511536_1899912273648704_458736647907835904_o.jpg

Last edited:
I don't want to derail the thread any longer, but I'll leave it with the fact that the airline is suing the pilots as sign enough of what is going on there, good luck.

Back