*By Request* New Feature Coming SOON

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
A few of you guys though a 'blog' or "web log" for students and pilots was a good idea and I agreed as well.

I'm currently 'beta testing' on some blog software so stay tuned!

But of course, it's sunny, 79 degrees in SDL today so I'm going to go fill the camelbak and hit the mountainbike trail for a couple of hours, but may mid next week it should be up and functioning.

Should be interesting to say the least
cool.gif

awesome! can't wait to see it!

enjoy the day. it's REALLY cruddy here - cold, cloudy & damp. Already looking forward to our annual vacation to SDL and its still 4 months away...I hate cold wx.

anxiously awaiting. wx here in msp stinks as well. cold, 900 overcast. good day for IR training.

Hmm...After working my head off for five days and missing LV JC I think it'd be cool to have that (even though like blee256 I dont know what the hell blob or web log is). Anyway...Thanks Doug.

[ QUOTE ]
whats a blob or web log?

[/ QUOTE ]

blog.. weblog.. It is like a journal you have online to share with others... Could be about a specific topic, or an array of things.

It was a B-rated horror flick in the '80s...ya know, that giant ooz of pink goo that devoured everyone in its path, lol
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
But of course, it's sunny, 79 degrees in SDL today so I'm going to go fill the camelbak and hit the mountainbike trail for a couple of hours, but may mid next week it should be up and functioning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn! Dumping snow here. Oh well, I just how the Bird is getting some accumulation, POWDER!

Hey d00ds, I braved 120 degree summer days to enjoy my mid 70's, early 80's winter time!
smile.gif

Man, it is SO nice out here!
smile.gif
woo hoo!

80-something here in DFW. Supposed to be like that for at least the next 5 days. Feels more like mid-September or mid-May than the last day in October. One of these days we'll get our big a$$ ice storm and it'll be in the teens. Then it'll be back to the 100 degree heat indices by March!! Woohoo!!!
grin.gif

Yep, now the weather is perfect but all the snowbirds are back in phoenix and traffic is terrible. So many snowbirds; so little freezer space.

I was ticked when I left Farminton, NM this morning. It was in the 30s and supposed to snow over the weekend. I haven't seen snow in SEVEN YEARS! Now I get back into Orlando, and it's in the 80s, sunny and still tourist infested. I'm ready for someplace cold.

Beautiful, cool & sunny here in Raleigh, NC. I'm waiting for those big snow days to come. The Old Farmer's Almanac is predicting very heavy snows for us in early December. Last year we had like 3 or 4 big ice storms that produced damage, especially the first one in December that really hurt us.

76°F here near PVD at the moment; I just got in from washing the car. I'll be heading back outside in a few minutes to put a coat of wax on it, and then it's burgers on the grill for supper! Not bad for the first day of November...
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I was ticked when I left Farminton, NM this morning. It was in the 30s and supposed to snow over the weekend. I haven't seen snow in SEVEN YEARS! Now I get back into Orlando, and it's in the 80s, sunny and still tourist infested. I'm ready for someplace cold.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want snow, please feel free to take ours. It just started snowing an hour ago and is starting to pick up. Here is the latest METAR, but it is a half hour old because it is snowing harder now than light.

KGFK 012102Z 19014KT 2 1/2SM -SN SCT014 BKN029 OVC040 M03/M06 A3016 RMK AO2 P0000=

80 at Khef yesterday.....and 80 again today. A/c on in the office today. November 3 and its 73 currently at 1115 am. I saw the snow during the BYU game thurs night....made me cringe

Back