Buying an aircraft

I'm a big Bonanza fan.....great aircraft, awesome performance for its class, and fun to fly. Of the aircraft I have flown, I can't think of another light single without a turbine that I would rather take from point A to point B. I have very little time in Mooneys so I will hold judgement, but I wasn't nearly as impressed in the couple flights I had in one.

ok, im leaning more and more toward a Lance or a Saratoga because our main target is pilots that are coming out of OU, since OU has an all Piper fleet i think people would feel more comfortable staying in what they know.

Next question is what a high TT to stay away from? and also i know what SMOH means but what about SFOH?

ok, im leaning more and more toward a Lance or a Saratoga because our main target is pilots that are coming out of OU, since OU has an all Piper fleet i think people would feel more comfortable staying in what they know.

Next question is what a high TT to stay away from? and also i know what SMOH means but what about SFOH?

I don't have personal experience with either airframe, but high TT is not a major concern as long as the airplane has been well cared for. Get a very detailed pre-buy done before purchase.

SMOH= Since major overhaul
SFOH= Since factory overhaul

PS,,The Apache is a Piper!

Back