Burned out

How can you be in a rut with 170 hours!?
confused.gif
smile.gif

Naunga is right. I'm a CFI-CFII-MEI and I've been thankful for the fog/low overcast. I'm in "CFI detox" right now...waiting for the craving to come back....hahaha.

Surf

want to know what burned out is try working for 18 years with the postal service and staying insane, flying is greatg you as pilot are in charged. you can just go up there in peace and quiet and relax. while flying around up there. there is nothing better then that. i don't fly for a living i fly for the love of it. a sea plane rating is great you can fly to a river or lake and go camping and fishing for awhile and have lots of fun.

[ QUOTE ]
want to know what burned out is try working for 18 years with the postal service and staying insane

[/ QUOTE ] By the looks of it, it would seem quite easy
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
flying is greatg you as pilot are in charged. you can just go up there in peace and quiet and relax. while flying around up there.

[/ QUOTE ]

i may only be a measly CFI, but I have NEVER had a flight or any other paid flying job that really resembled that....

[ QUOTE ]
i may only be a measly CFI, but I have NEVER had a flight or any other paid flying job that really resembled that....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!
grin.gif

Are you guys talking about the grammar or the actual statement? I think think flying is one of the most enjoyable relaxing things you can do. You guys will see. Once you start flying 3-5+ hour legs in a standardized enviornment. It's pretty nice and very little stress for the most part. Beautiful and relaxing a good portion of the time. I know cheating death everyday with a student isn't exactly relaxing!
laugh.gif

Back