BRU or FRA

FRA or BRU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ian_J

Hubschrauber Flieger
About to pick up a trip for tomorrow. Can go to Frankfurt or Brussels. I’ve been to FRA numerous times and love it. Never been to BRU. Same pay and same general timeline for each trip.

I’m gonna have like 93 hours of credit this month.

Which is good for building skills in the airplane but dang man, I could use a week off already.
Sucks. A very unreasonable side of me is semi-considering making a change that would put me in a similar-ish position.

It’s rain + 40kts gust in LHR today
Sounds about right. There's no shortage of wind here today. I went for a quick walk before it started dumping. Now it's sunny.

20240328_120534.jpg
20240328_120850.jpg

It seems like on a daily basis they flip flop the 765 and the 7ER on the BRU/FRA trips. I vote FRA, but I'm partial to german things...

Absolutely Brussels!! So much to see and do and EAT, eat tons of waffles (gauffres) and have a goal to drink every beer out of its own original glass! The glasses are so fun to try! Kwak is still our favorite and we have 2 of those glasses here at the house (yes, you can buy them). Skip eating in restaurant row though....find the obscure local haunts, their food is so much better than restaurant rows mussels and fries.
When you're done with Brussels, travel out to Brugge. it's beautiful there.

Back