Brrrr..Cold

[ QUOTE ]
I really don't feel bad for ya'll.
grin.gif

Two weeks ago it was -27 F with wind chills reaching -70.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually would have considered UND if it wasn't located in North Dakota...

The lowest it's gotten here is 17 degrees... that was at night and it happened once, but its enough to make you cover the spickets.

well I hate to come out of lurk-dom by beating on this weather thing, but it's an interesting story (to me anyway)...just got back in from walking the dog, current temp -3F, -21F wind chill. I'm bundled up so that when I exhale the warm moist air runs right up in front of my face. After a few min I notice wherever I look I notice these little white specs. When I finally got in I confirmed my worst fear... icing on my eye lashes!!
shocked.gif
WTF??

And the worst part... the dog never did her thing so I will have to go back out eventually.
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
After a few min I notice wherever I look I notice these little white specs. When I finally got in I confirmed my worst fear... icing on my eye lashes!!
shocked.gif
WTF??

[/ QUOTE ]

Man you better change your altitude!!! Was this mixed icing?
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Let's hear it for socal! Nice lower 70s today; July it will be nice upper 70s
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could just follow the summer around!!

It got cold here last night. Think it was down into the 50s F overnight. Days are rough though, only average mid 60s F or so during the 'winter'. For about 8 months out of the year, every day going to the airport, I think the ASOS would say "Temperature, 21" around the noontime or so when I went out there. Thought it was broken til we got a couple hot days up in the 90F range for a freak hot spell we had about a week or so during the summer.

If you put a - in front of all the numbers here, I guess it would be cold
smile.gif

I was out in PVD, and made my way to CT and MA as well. Went to Newport down by Ocean Drive, and got out and touched the Atlantic Ocean just to say "I did it" while it was zero out! I almost wanted to jump in since the water was warmer than the air!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I was out in PVD, and made my way to CT and MA as well. Went to Newport down by Ocean Drive, and got out and touched the Atlantic Ocean just to say "I did it" while it was zero out! I almost wanted to jump in since the water was warmer than the air!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah.... the Polar Bear Club???
grin.gif
grin.gif

Back