Broward College Aviation?

Pilot121

Has anyone attended this school? Would you recommend it?
I would be doing the Airport Operations or Aviation Administration associate's degree.

i dont like this school. ive been here for 2 years and they are a mess, everyone has different answers. i was doing professional pilot tech A.S and it was horrible

PBSC shut down their aviation program to new students, why don't you like BC Lucas?
Are there any good student apartments/houses close to the campus? I would be moving there right after high school from a different part of the country, so my biggest concern is the transition from high school to a very independent type of lifestyle. How much of a "real" college feel is Broward?

just had some trouble with admin, and collecting some credits. mainly the biggest problem there seems to be their ability to network with each other as i got different answers from different people multiple times. they are messy when it comes to the college part but the flight dispatch is not shabby at all. they just changed flights schools (again) so it might be a bit different.

Are there any good student apartments/houses close to the campus? I would be moving there right after high school from a different part of the country, so my biggest concern is the transition from high school to a very independent type of lifestyle. How much of a "real" college feel is Broward?

uhh.. depends on what you really define as "real" college. most of tbc was just adults trying to get their degree's and moving on if you're looking for sororities, frats, parties you'll be better off at a university. Broward is mainly a step-up school which I mean you get your degree and move on to another school. remember that this was all based at my experience of BC.

Back