Bring a Book on US Air

Last time I flew US Airways domestic I felt like their in-flight entertainment was just a big ad.

This is all well and good, but the bottom line is that you've got to charge a price where you can make a profit on the product you sell.

Until airlines start to do that, they can take out all the IFE systems they want, and it ain't gonna do jacksquat.

When you're losing billions, saving $10 million don't mean crap.

Good, maybe I won't have to hear the repetitive US Airways cabin announcement piano jingle everytime I commute. :D

"From all of us at US Airways, Welcome Aboard....

....On behalf of all of us, we wish you a pleasant flight. Thank you for choosing US Airways."

Oh man, I'd go nuts. I usually bring my own, but if Southernjets got rid of the Live satellite TV and stuff, I'd probably go crazy.

Just finished HBO's "John Adams" on the last crossing today. EXCELLENT series. Excellent.

Oh man, I'd go nuts. I usually bring my own, but if Southernjets got rid of the Live satellite TV and stuff, I'd probably go crazy.

Just finished HBO's "John Adams" on the last crossing today. EXCELLENT series. Excellent.
Is it EXCELLENT enough to purchase(like Band of Brothers)? We've been looking in to buying the series. I trust your judgement, since I know your as big of a history nut like myself.:D

Northwest hasn't had IFE on domestic flights for a number of years... but nobody's calling them cheap...

Back