brazil

rdsoxpilot

Just seeing if anyone had info on pilot jobs down in Brazil. Been looking online & on here but havn't found anything. I imagine it'd be alot of Embraer/Brasilia flying, probably would require a type rating if I were to transition easily?

Thanks for any/all info.

cheers-

Just seeing if anyone had info on pilot jobs down in Brazil. Been looking online & on here but havn't found anything. I imagine it'd be alot of Embraer/Brasilia flying, probably would require a type rating if I were to transition easily?

Thanks for any/all info.

cheers-

I think ag would be a safe bet if you can afford the rating. google ag-flight and look for the school in Brisbane, GA. The guy running it is Billy Howell and he'll fill you in on the details. I've seen a LOT of dusting videos over the last few years and a lot of them were dusting cane/banana crops in South America. (i was really interested in it from highschool until I was 23)

This guy's been running his operation for 40+ years and can at least send you lots of good info about the biz and could probably help line you up if you were to truly consider it.

it's worth a look at the very least. The more you know.. the more you know.

All I know is about the airlines, but basically if you're not a Brazilian citizen you can't legally get hired. If you are, then you have to convert your FAA ratings to their equivalent.

Back