Boston 22L final

unclenobby

Taken last Saturday between 2 and 4 which is a good time for INTL arrivals.

DPP_0120.jpg

DPP_0001.jpg

DPP_0053.jpg

DPP_0006.jpg

DPP_0064.jpg

DPP_0067.jpg

DPP_0098.jpg

DPP_0102.jpg

DPP_0110.jpg

DPP_0042.jpg

DPP_0151.jpg

DPP_0045.jpg

SSGT -Picked up a used Digital SLR on Craigslist (8MP rebel). Lens is the standard starter 18-55MM, but that location down in East Boston gets you pretty close anyway. Crop the pictures once you download them for a closer shot. Will spring for a bigger/better lens at some point.
August for a fly in?

Very possible that 402 in front of the Saab was me! Do you have a tail number handy, or perhaps the time you took the photo?

No tail # but the shot was taken @ 2.14 on 7/26 (8 minutes after the BA 747 landed if that rings any bells!). Next time wave! Edit from my original post these were taken Sunday not Saturday!

Absolutely,
Ive got 6 days off (well down to 4 now) with 18 total off in August so ive got nothing else to do besides go bombing around in my plane.

I am also looking at a new camera as well. Either this one http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=144&modelid=17630 or for the same price look on ebay for a used D60....who knows.

Powershot is nice and convenient but the D60 would be awsome!! I'll give you a call about the fly in.

No tail # but the shot was taken @ 2.14 on 7/26 (8 minutes after the BA 747 landed if that rings any bells!). Next time wave! Edit from my original post these were taken Sunday not Saturday!

Not me then. I was off on 7/26. What made me think it was me was that I was flying one of 1-2 ACK Air livery aircraft out of BOS on the day you posted this thread.

Great pics, by the way. :)

Back