Bose Customer service- A+

Mark815

I got my Bose X fixed the other day at the Bose headquarters in Framingham, MA, and I really just wanted to say how friendly everyone was, from the initial phone call to the in person meeting. I called up nearly 2 months ago complaining of buzzing and grounding issues with one of the ear cups, but due to my schedule I had very limited time to actually ship the headset out. No problem, they said they could setup expedited 2 day shipping (which would still be tight for me), however I'd have to pay for the shipping to them, but they would expedite it right back. I agreed and sat on the shipping label for over a month.

This past week I called Bose back and told them I'd planned on shipping the headset out, but I held onto the UPS label for too long and it had expired. The tech and I chatted for a short time before he mentioned that if I was ever in the area, to feel free to stop on by and just have the headset repaired in the same day. No appointment necessary, just stop in between 9-5 M-F. Since I live about an hour away I figured why not, and made the drive.

I stopped in unannounced, and in about a minute, an aviation tech came out and looked over the headset. We chatted for a bit and he said if I want, go grab lunch and it'll be done by the time I got back. Well he was right, I got back about 35 minutes later and it was waiting for me at the front desk, repaired and refurbed with new headset seals, mic boom and head padding.

That's awesome that they have stop in service. That's rare and quite unexpected. Now I do have to ask what the cost was. I had an 8 year old DC headset that for $35 got new band, new pads, new speaker and a new mic. Took a week, but well worth it.

That's awesome that they have stop in service. That's rare and quite unexpected. Now I do have to ask what the cost was. I had an 8 year old DC headset that for $35 got new band, new pads, new speaker and a new mic. Took a week, but well worth it.

No cost. Mine is still under warranty until the end of this month, but the tech told me since it was a walk in there wouldn't have been a charge anyways. He said since I took the time to come to them, there's no way they would charge for service.

Back