Bose Aviation X tech support.

I have yet to have the Aviation Service department from Bose say the word "warranty" once in...well...ever. Even when I clearly sliced the cable in a jumpseat. Steps to fix my dumbass moment:

1) put pieces of headset in box (with provided label)...
2) Drop off headset.
3) wait for phone call telling me how many Benjamin's this is gonna cost me.
4) wait some more...
5) put on shocked face when email arrives with return tracking number.
6) two days later, take headset out of box, in literally like new condition.

My point here is, you can make your own parts, and that is pretty slick, but why would you, when the the factory experts will literally fix it for you in most cases, just because their reputation is more important in this small world than a couple extra bucks.

Literally a Bose customer for everything else...BECAUSE of how the Aviation Service Department treats its customers.

I have yet to have the Aviation Service department from Bose say the word "warranty" once in...well...ever. Even when I clearly sliced the cable in a jumpseat. Steps to fix my dumbass moment:

1) put pieces of headset in box (with provided label)...
2) Drop off headset.
3) wait for phone call telling me how many Benjamin's this is gonna cost me.
4) wait some more...
5) put on shocked face when email arrives with return tracking number.
6) two days later, take headset out of box, in literally like new condition.

My point here is, you can make your own parts, and that is pretty slick, but why would you, when the the factory experts will literally fix it for you in most cases, just because their reputation is more important in this small world than a couple extra bucks.

Literally a Bose customer for everything else...BECAUSE of how the Aviation Service Department treats its customers.

Pretty sure that they aren't supporting the X any more.

My dad had a pair of Bose X aviation headsets out of warranty with broken earpiece yokes and Bose wanted a lot of money to fix them. He asked me if I could design replacement yokes on my computer and print them on my 3D printer. He is an airline pilot and has been using them now for over a year without any problems. If you are interested in buying one, let me know. I’ve uploaded a photo of my dad’s. They are green since that’s the color used for the test prints, but I can print them in gray or most other colors you may want. I will guarantee them for life, just pay for shipping if they do break. Email me at my username Gmail account if interested.View attachment 40120
Hi, I interested buy to you a pair of how can we do it?

My whatsapp :+1 829-847-6060
Email: warlindominguez@gmail.com

Back