Sold Bose A20 (Non Bluetooth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyPurdue

Hello -

A few moths ago, I changed careers within the airline industry to a non-flying roll. As I do not see myself heading back to the flight deck, I have decided to sell my March 2011 Bose A20, Non-Bluetooth Headset. The headset is in near flawless condition with no noticeable blemishes. A year ago, one ear stopped working (turned out to be a cable issue), and after sending the set to Bose, they replaced the cable assembly completely, and I have had no problems since. The fabric case has a few wear blemishes, as it was placed into the side cubby of the E145 multiple times daily. It is still completely functional - and will not break anytime soon. I can get the original box, but it will add a week to delivery, as I will need it sent down from my parents home. Once this sells - I will call Bose, and have the remainder of the 5 year warranty transfered to the new owner.

I am asking for $750 o.b.o (inclusive of shipping), and accept Chase Quick Pay, I can set up a Pay Pal (with service fee recovered), or a cashiers/bank check.

As an added bonus, I will include two very rare, collectible, and mint ExpressJet, I <3 Jetz koozies. This is such a good deal, think of it as a free headset with the purchase of two Koozies.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, concerns, and I will answer them promptly.

-FlyPurdue
photo 3-1.JPG
photo 2-1.JPG
photo 1-1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back