Bolivia Aeronautical Information Publication

FlapOperator

Any traffic please advise
Posting this under ATC since it's about a publication.

Single engine plane was sold by this guy who is in aircraft sales and client is in Bolivia. I'm hired to fly the da** thing down there. Client arranged with seller to pick it up at Viru Viru intl' (SLVR).

To get to the country's AIP, there's this stupid Bolivian website and it requests a login that I simply don't have the time to register (there's no "register" link!).

Does anyone have or has access to the Bolivian AIP? I'll be flying VFR in the country and I know how every LATAM country has their own VFR rules. Appreciate any insight.

I'm also looking at Garmin subscriptions just in case.

Much appreciated.

Buena suerte, señor.

(You've gotta pay 'em for it, you see; there's a fee, according to the ERAU eAIP website. And it helps to habla, copeng.)

Though, when I click through some of the pages, I see places where you can snag the Spanish-language PDFs of some of the AIP.

Thank you guys for the help - I think even they don't know what's going on... I called the AIS operator (nobody seems to speak English there - I thought this was an ICAO requirement) for the first field I'd be flying into and the guy gave me his WhatsApp and said he would help me and send me the pdf but the muchacho never did.

I'll give them another call when it gets closer to the flight date but for right now we're good. As long as I can get the notams and jeppesen airway info, I'm reasonably comfortable.

Thank you guys for the help - I think even they don't know what's going on... I called the AIS operator (nobody seems to speak English there - I thought this was an ICAO requirement) for the first field I'd be flying into and the guy gave me his WhatsApp and said he would help me and send me the pdf but the muchacho never did.

I'll give them another call when it gets closer to the flight date but for right now we're good. As long as I can get the notams and jeppesen airway info, I'm reasonably comfortable.

NOTE: neither the guy at SLPS nor SLVR had the latest AIP LMFAO (both were AIS operators and ATCO)

Back