BOI Options Redux

Curious if anyone knows of any BOI crashpads or similar. I had someone recommend an RV park nearby, but it's really expensive and has a huge waiting list, apparently. I had another person tell me they knew of one, but it's not there anymore... also open to alternative suggestions.

Searches have so far turned up naught.

I'll be on reserve, so some of the other optionsโ€”hotel rooms, airbnb, etcโ€”won't work for me.

Any traffic in the area, please advise. ;p

Curious if anyone knows of any BOI crashpads or similar. I had someone recommend an RV park nearby, but it's really expensive and has a huge waiting list, apparently. I had another person tell me they knew of one, but it's not there anymore... also open to alternative suggestions.

I'll be on reserve, so some of the other optionsโ€”hotel rooms, airbnb, etcโ€”won't work for me.

Congrats on the upgrade!?

I was gonna save the announcement until after I finish IOEโ€”I'm not a CA yet, but my bid award was accepted, and class is in January. But I do need to start figuring out how I'm gonna deal with commuting to BOI!

Just move there, money goes a heck of a lot farther there than the Bay Area!

seriously though, congrats and best of luck in training!!

Congrats! Shoulda posted in the member announcements!

Commute SFO-BOI? I know you were in the Bay Area for a bit, didn't know if you'd moved back to Alaska. What aircraft is the upgrade on?

Somebody has a base in Boise, Idaho? Really? Ok. Hmmm.

I won't offer congrats on the upgrade until passed as I know you weren't planning on that announcement yet, so congrats on getting a possible crashpad in BOI. :biggrin:

Congrats on the crash pad! Unfortunately, I have no leads on one. Boise is expanding exponentially and has some hidden gems.

Congrats on the crash pad! Unfortunately, I have no leads on one. Boise is expanding exponentially and has some hidden gems.
Heh... thanks. Iโ€™m considering just getting a cheap apartment, instead. Boise isnโ€™t my final destination, though... not sure how long Iโ€™ll be there.

Damn, Californian's and people from Seattle moving there and driving up the cost of living. Or so I hear.

Back