Bogus. Bogus, bogus, BOGUS!

IrishSheepdog

Sitting in the median
Called today to check on the status of my company ID. Background checks aren't completed yet, so IDs aren't available yet. So that means: Bad news, no Vegas. Can't get out there without it. Good news, I have a paid vacation until it's done and until they can fly me down to IAH from Chicago to pick it up. Can't start OE without it.

This sucks. Should have figured things would work out this way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

We can only PS5B to and from our city of official residence, being ORD for me. I'm not sure if that restriction is lifted now. I'll have to check.

Just cleared! Getting my ID tomorrow. There might be hope... standby for updates. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wow. Is Express Jet that short on FOs? You're almost done with ground school and your background check isn't done yet.

You gotta be there, bro! If not, who's going to put money on the Illini getting 21 points against Purdue with me -- or talk me out of it!

Ack! How about Illinois putting up 30 over Western Michigan's 27! That was a horrible game for us. We were expected to win, but we made a few too many mistakes and didn't play like it mattered and ruined it.

You'll be in Vegas, might as well put some money where your mouth is! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Szluka, keep us updated man and the offer still stands...

Speaking of the Penn State/Wisconsin game I think College Gameday is going to be there this Saturday.

Back