Boeing Front Page

BobDDuck

Island Bus Driver
I don't know how long it will last, but the main page of BOEING has a picture of a 7E7 taking off. Is it just me or does that look a lot like Flight Sim 04?

Ethan

Looks like an artists rendition to me
confused.gif

There was a big argument about that over at a.net
-"My daddy is a 35000 hour 747 captain and he says..."
-"I have flown business class every other day for the last 20 years..."

Following logic they would, but then again, who knows.

Ethan
(Ah how fun it is to have the flu and be able to respond so quick!)

I hope when I'm in the position to fly the heavys they don't look like that. I'd die to fly the 747-400. Thats an aircraft!!

I was thinking they looked kind of abnormal too...

Is the design more efficient aerodynamically or something??
confused.gif

Yah, you know, now that I look at the runway, it definatly is not from MSFS04. But how sweet would the game be if that's what it looked like
smile.gif

Ethan

BTW: Doug, go ahead and lock this post if you want as it is now completly pointless!

I really like the 7E7 from everything I've seen of it. I think I'll always call the 747 my favorite commercial airplane, but the 7E7 is one sweet bird, too.

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'll always call the 747 my favorite commercial airplane

[/ QUOTE ]

How about the 777 with the GE engines!!

Now that's an airplane!
wink.gif

I just like the way the 747 looks compared to all the other aircraft. It just has that cool hump on it, which makes it very distinctive.

A lot of people I know think it's an ugly plane, but I think it's one of the most beautiful things flying.

[ QUOTE ]
A lot of people I know think it's an ugly plane, but I think it's one of the most beautiful things flying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely one of the most amazing too. Pretty amazing watching the huge thing lift off the ground!

Back