Big Thanks

BigD

to all of you that gave me advice regarding flight training. This time last year I was debating whether to quit my job and get my ratings at an academy. But thanks from the input that I received from all of you, I decided to stay at my job and get my ratings completed at a local FBO. It can be done. It is a little bit hectic at times juggling work and flight training.But the great thing is that the loan amount to repay is fairly negligible. Now, I am working towards my commercial certificate and the owner of the local FBO stated that he'll bring me on-board once I get my CFI. Once again, many thanks.

BigD

[ QUOTE ]
But thanks from the input that I received from all of you, I decided to stay at my job and get my ratings completed at a local FBO. It can be done. It is a little bit hectic at times juggling work and flight training.

[/ QUOTE ]
OUTSTANDING!!! Welcome to the gainfully employed and dreadfully tired!!!
laugh.gif

I'm doing the exact same thing you are. I'm about 9.7 flight hours from the magical 250 and should be scheduling the ride within the next month or so.... and I've done ALL of my training the FBO route.

NO, you will not get done in 90 days - or even 9 months, but you WILL have a steady income and shouldn't have to break the bank.

BEST of luck and please keep us posted, BigD!!!

Feel free to drop me a line on P.M.

Fly safe!!

R2F

Back