Better late than never...

Mark815

Finally, after being out of high school for almost 9 years, I finished my bachelors degree this week. It's actually pretty weird not having to worry about homework deadlines or papers now, but it's one heck of a relief. Flying all day and then spending short overnights doing homework was definitely not fun. It was also funny getting looks from guys in FBOs when they'd see me pull out a textbook and start typing up reports or papers, instead of just falling asleep watching Fox News on the lay-z-boys.

So, look out [insert major airline here], I have a 4 year degree! I can haz job now?

It was also funny getting looks from guys in FBOs when they'd see me pull out a textbook and start typing up reports or papers, instead of just falling asleep watching Fox News on the lay-z-boys.

Comical and so true. Congrats!

I know that feeling......I was 10 years from HS graduation to Undergrad Degree! Congrats on the accomplishment! :D

Congrats! Isn't it the best feeling ever to actually spend your down time not doing homework anymore?

Finally, after being out of high school for almost 9 years, I finished my bachelors degree this week. It's actually pretty weird not having to worry about homework deadlines or papers now, but it's one heck of a relief. Flying all day and then spending short overnights doing homework was definitely not fun. It was also funny getting looks from guys in FBOs when they'd see me pull out a textbook and start typing up reports or papers, instead of just falling asleep watching Fox News on the lay-z-boys.

So, look out [insert major airline here], I have a 4 year degree! I can haz job now?
congratulations man! I know what that's like. It is a big deal, you should be proud.

Congrats! Make me feel bad being 19 years in and still working on it.

Then planning on going back to college full time after retirement to get a second degree... Can't wait to be the old guy on campus.

Back